Friday 17 June 2011

President Jonathan Assures Justice On Police HQ bombing


Dear countrymen and women, this is not a time for too many words, however, let me say that the unfortunate event that occurred yesterday in Abuja is a turning point. About two months ago, I addressed the nation and said "enough is enough". I meant what I said and the Federal Government will with level headedness but urgent priority take appropriate steps to bring justice to those behind the dastardly attack. I promised an era of transformation and I will not waver in that commitment nor allow any force hamper that resolve to bring about those positive changes that the common man in Nigeria desires and has patiently waited for.

I commiserate with the families of the victims and assure them that justice will be done and that their loved ones did not die in vain.
 
Finally, let me say that EVERYTHING that needs to be done to fish out the masterminds of the recent bombings will be done. Goodluck Ebere Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment