Wednesday 6 July 2011

Ambition Of An Ignorant Woman


She holds the Guinness Book of Records’ fattest women ever to give birth title, yet she can’t even feed herself.
Donna Simpson, who currently weighs 317kg split from her long term partner and feeder, Philippe Goutamba and now relies on her four year old daughter, Jacqueline to bring her food. Simpson, whose goal is to reach 457kg so she can land herself a second record as the world’s most obese women, eats over 15,000 calories a day. The single mother of two, who is continuing to put on weight, enlists the help of her daughter to buy and prepare food.




In an interview, she said that while she moves around the supermarket in her scooter, Jacqueline would run ahead and pick up her favourite foods. Simpson, who suffers from high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes, has said that her daughter adores her large stomach.
“Anyone who says I'm setting a bad example should shut their mouth - they don't know how much I love her,” she said. In contrast to her mother, Jacqueline loves salads and sports.
“I've taught her to accept all sizes. If she wasn't around to feed me, I'd have given up on my supersize dream,” Simpson said.
Donna Simpson said she is looking for a new feeder to take the pressure off her young daughter. She pays for her expensive weekly shopping bill, with the profits from her website set up for ‘fat admirers’ who pay to look at photographs of her eating.
“I love eating and people love watching me eat,” she said.
Donna Simpson is impenitent of her weight-gain goal, despite risking her own life in the process. “It makes people happy, and I'm not harming anyone.”
How do you think this would affect her daughter? Do you think her daughter should be her feeder?

No comments:

Post a Comment